Monday 20 February 2012

TOMS

On Saturday I decided I needed some new flats, and since I'd had some money for my birthday, I thought I'd treat myself. I'd planned to buy some ballet pumps, but my boyfriend suggest I try out TOMS. I went into Republic and tried on the first pair I saw, and haven't looked back since. They are, without a doubt, the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. I got them in navy because, well, it's my favourite colour. It's also a really easy colour to wear as it doesn't tend to clash. Anyway, back to my beloved TOMS. They look cool with jeans (I wore them with turnups to a gig last night), or even with skinnies on a night out. I wore them today with a dark red Topshop flippy hem dress and black tights. My one piece of advice is that you don't buy a pair that feel a little bit big.. I'm a size 6, and when I tried them on they felt quite snug, but they give a lot so there really isn't much point in buying some that are too big to start with. 


By far the coolest things about TOMS, however, is their One For One Movement. So, for every pair that you buy, the company donate a pair of shoes to a child in need. I definitely recommend you all invest in a pair.. or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment