Thursday 23 February 2012

Resolutions (sort of)

I've decided that I want to get myself together a little bit more, so here are a few things I want to do more of..
Go to the gym
I joined a gym the other day, so I'm part way there.. I just have to actually go there now. My mum and I were really into Zumba last year, but since coming to university I haven't really done much any exercise, and it's definitely showing. So, fingers crossed I can get back into the fitness this year. Who knows, pretty soon I could be flashing guns like Ronnie's... Hm, maybe not. 

Eat healthily
As a student, it can be pretty difficult to eat healthy food because that's usually expensive, and the cheaper options tend to be easy and relatively bad for you. In semester one I ate mainly ready meals, but even though I chose Tesco Light Choices, I've found that this semester I feel a lot healthier for cooking and eating real food (pasta, chicken, vegetables, etc) Fruit is also a good thing to have around, but try to buy it either in small amounts or choose the ones that aren't quite ripe yet because it's easy to forget about them if they're just left in the cupboard or, if you really want to show off the new you, in a fruit bowl. I'm also going to try and explore some healthy meals for dinner time, I'll blog any interesting finds :)

Wear prettier things

I really want this dress from Topshop
I'm usually pretty lazy when it comes to getting dressed, so I tend to just throw on a t-shirt and jeans. I've decided that I now want to make more of an effort during the day, not just when I go out. Recently I've become obsessed with Topshop's flippy hem dresses, so I think I'm going to invest in some more nice dresses. I should probably also add spend less money and save up to my list.. how else will I afford more dresses? I suppose with only 6 hours of lectures a week I could squeeze a job in...

1 comment:

  1. Wow these dress is awesome! Love the colour and i think i want it,too:)


    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete