Wednesday 8 February 2012

Old friends.

My friend Imogen is coming to visit next week and we're going to see Rizzle Kicks are my university. I'm a bit sad that none of the boys wants to come along, but it'll be good anyway. Also, I will be ridiculously hungover from the night before (my birthday).


Imogen and I have had our ups and downs, but I'm so glad that we're back to how we used to be. This photo was taken in November 2010, when we went to see (little did we know) Paramore's last ever tour with the original band members. It was, without a doubt, one of the best nights of my life. I even cried, that's how good it was.



The other picture is of a Hayley Williams cake that we made because we really had nothing better to do. I did the hair, and I was genuinely quite pleased with myself :)

Anyway, it'll be good to see Imo on my turf and introduce her and her massive boobs to the Caledonia Millains.

No comments:

Post a Comment